Hales Group are looking to recruit a Yard Labourer to join our client based near Beccles.
The ideal candidate will be keen to work in a manual outdoors environment, with interest to learn and expand on responsibilities within this role, have an excellent work ethic and be a team worker.
Please note due to the location of this role you will have your own transport to get to and from work.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
- Industrial cleaning
- Working within confined spaces
- Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Assembly of fittings and fixtures to equipment
- Day to day duties as required from the supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy yard and stores
- Maintaining and adhering to health and safety standards
To apply for the position, you must have the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Forklift truck licence desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate will be comfortable working within confined spaces and must be able to complete manual aspects of the role.
HOURS: 7:30am until 5pm Monday to Friday
PAY: £10.50 per hour with OT being paid after 39 hours
TERM: Temporary to Permanent
Why work through Hales Group?
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. Hales Group offer all temporary workers; holiday pay, expenses scheme, personal accident insurance and pension scheme.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.