- Customer Satisfaction: Demonstrates a commitment to meeting patient and customer expectations.
- Communications: Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Safety and Sanitation: Practices safety and sanitation techniques that meet department standards and regulatory requirements.
- Food Service Worker: Complete assigned task list duties during your assigned shift.
- Department Standards:
- preferred six months of food service experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language Ability to communicate effectively
Physicial Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Various room temperatures Numerous occasions of bending and or lifting as related to essential job activities Ability to perform heavy lifting (lifting 50 to 100 pounds occasionally and or 25 to 50 pounds frequently and or 10 to 20 pounds constantly.) wet, slippery floors contact with cleaning chemicals subject to cuts and burns various shifts and work positions
- This requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 08/01/2014. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For lifts over 35 pounds, lifting equipment is expected to be used or lift with at least one other associate when available. Unique lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case by case basis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.