Pay rate starting at $39.60/hour plus more with experience.
Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
Apply today! Elderwood at North Creek's Benefits:
- Pay in lieu of benefits program for part time staff
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks - ask HR about our School Partners that provide the most reimbursement & assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Full Benefits Package
- Employee referral program
This position is located in North Creek, NY. at the base of Gore Mountain in the Adirondacks.
Elderwood at North Creek is seeking a strong and compassionate RN Unit Manager to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents and their families. We are looking to fill this Full-Time position.
RN Unit Manager Position Overview:
The RN Unit Manager at Elderwood is responsible for the nursing services and oversight of social programming for all residents on his/her assigned unit for a twenty-four (24) hour basis; involves communication with physicians, families, co-workers and other health care professionals, management and evaluation of nursing staff performance. This individual is responsible for nursing care reporting, documentation planning, implementation and evaluation.
Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Free Hot and Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
RN Unit Manager Responsibilities:
- Assure responsibility for the development, implementation, and evaluation of a residents' nursing care plan, and the coordination of the interdisciplinary goals and approaches to the needs or health care problems of residents.
- Ensure the unit and environment is maintained in good order for the well being of staff and residents.
- Attend all meetings and required or preferred in-service training as requested by the Administrator and Director of Nursing.
- Generate and develop ideas, which improve the quality of care for residents or increase job productivity and satisfaction.
- Encourage involvement and recognize staff for making exceptional contributions.
Base wages increase with experience!
From: USD $39.60/Hr. Qualifications:
RN Unit Manager Qualifications:
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are performing work and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.