AHC-American Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, is a multifaceted company with operations in multiple states. Come grow with us!
We are looking for a compassionate licensed practical nurse (LPN) / registered nurse (RN) with experience delivering treatments to patients in a hospital, long-term care facility or other health care institution. Our treatment nurses make a difference in the lives of our residents and patients by developing relationships with them and ensuring they get quality care as prescribed by their physician or advanced practice provider.
The licensed practical nurses / registered nurses at our skilled nursing facility are part of a team who cares deeply about their patients and each other. You'll use your knowledge, skills and experience to observe and respond to resident's medical needs and maximize their well-being. Apply today if you want a great job with competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities!
If you enjoy being on nursing a team that's focused on making life better for others, we want you to join our AHC staff. As an LPN / RN treatment nurse, your skills will be rewarded with competitive pay, generous benefits and opportunities to expand your capabilities and advance in your career.
In this hands-on treatment role, you'll provide personalized health care to residents to ensure their comfort and safety. Typical daily tasks include:
- Administer treatments to residents and participate in care planning, as appropriate
- Determine practical applications of specific procedures for individual residents and follow through with treatment
- Observe and respond to changes in residents' conditions and document observations, interventions, and outcomes
- Accurately record in electronic health record treatments and changes in condition of area being treated
- Recognize, intervene, and/or report complaints and grievances from residents, family members, visitors, and employees
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a hospital, long-term care facility or other health care institution implementing total patient care and care planning
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) / registered nurse (RN) by the state of Tennessee
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a degree as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) / registered nurse (RN)
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, shift changes and weekends
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
- Some travel required
- Supervises support staff including training, scheduling and assigning work; reviewing performance and recommending salary increases, promotions or discharges; and assisting in problem-solving for staff issues
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Technical/other training or better
Licenses & Certifications
- CPR Certification
- Licensed Practical Nurse