Technical Typist/ Word Processing Operator
Our client who is an online publisher of regulatory information for a specialist industry is looking for an experienced Typist / WP operator to join a great supportive team.
Primarily using Word, duties include typing and formatting complex technical documents according
to our house style, and following marked-up documents to incorporate amendments as specified by
the Editors. You may also be required to provide support to other activities within the company.
You will be methodical, and accurate in your work with good communication skills and an excellent
mother-tongue standard of written and spoken English. Recent experience of Microsoft Word to an
advanced level is essential.
• Mother-tongue standard of English spelling and grammar in order to produce documents for
• Knowledge and experience of advanced features of Word, including formulae.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to concentrate for long periods.
• Ability to follow instructions and produce work that conforms to our house style.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Full time (37 hours per week)
Either 8:00 to 16:30 or 8:30 to 17:00 with a 45 minute lunch break - Monday to Friday
One of the days finishing early at 15:15
£18,500 per annum