With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
Eligibility Criteria Apply
Benefits & Perks
Benefit eligible employees will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with up to 4% employer match; immediate vesting
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer time off
- Gym membership discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee banking benefits and discounts
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the Talent Management team in many aspects of employees employment cycle. Responsibilities includes coordination of employee recruitment and onboarding, employee engagement activities and other employment operations support.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative oversight and coordination support to ensure success of employment and engagement strategies such as new employee onboarding kits, employee Service Excellence program, service anniversary awards, and company intranet updates
- Support the recruiting cycle by partnering with Talent Management Partners in candidate follow up, scheduling interviews, ATS administration, managing job boards, providing communication related to new hire orientation to candidates to ensure a positive, well-rounded candidate experience
- Participate in projects enhancing the recruiting process, employment branding, and candidate experience
- Communicate new hire orientation details with candidates and internal partners as well as participate in new hire orientation sessions as needed
- Research, plan, coordinate, and participate in job fairs, campus recruiting events, community partnerships, training programs and hiring events as need
- Engage directly with managers and employees in completing forms, drafting references and other HR related correspondence
- Support in position control, to include ownership of organizational charts, tracking of internal promotions and movement, and preparation of onboarding and offboarding documentation
- Support Talent Management Team with related administrative tasks and projects
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of previous experience in a professional, project-oriented role, preferably in Talent Management
- Banking Industry experience desired.
Education, Licensure & Certification Needed:
- Associate s degree or equivalent work experience in HR preferred.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and follow-through skillset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Operates with the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates a strong aptitude and desire for personal learning and growth.