Leading Bubble tea brand, Bubbleology is looking for an experienced Manager to join our team in London and that will be responsible for the overall management of our Bubbleology store.
- To lead the team to achieve great business results (financial, quality, service).
- Ensure that the highest levels of service are given at all times.
- Ensure all production of teas is done following Bubbleology standards.
- To control the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
- Order, control and return stock in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Ensure that deliveries are checked and documented upon receipt for correct quality and quantity using systems in place.
- Organise and undertake weekly stock counts and analysis of the data.
- To develop the business by continuously seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service.
- Develop and monitor shop sales and profit through effective use of product displays, promotions, point of sale, stock availability and in particular sales techniques and customer service.
- Manage a cleaning Rota, ensuring all daily, weekly and deep cleaning is done to required standards.
- Review and develop action plans for improving standards in hygiene, service and product ensuring shops maintain high hygiene standards.
- Communicate and maintain company policies and operational standards and verify that they have been understood.
- Hold regular team briefings/meetings to communicate trading information, training initiatives and business development opportunities and ideas.
- To be a role model for the team, following every standard.
- Fully support the opening of new shops.
- Attend training courses / meetings when required.
- To follow up on any other ad hoc duties.
- Previous experience working in food and beverage industry is a must.
- Previous experience in a managerial role or similar is a must.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Planning and Organising.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of Food Hygiene Procedures.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Procedure.
- Analytical skills - able to understand reports and see trends.
- Results driven.