Initial Washroom Hygiene - Service Team Leader
Monday - Friday : £22,130 + customer service incentives + leads commission + RI Rewards (Discounts and cashback site), OTE £28,380
Do you want to lead a team to achieve excellent levels of service?
Are you passionate about developing your staff to their full potential?
Do you possess excellent forward planning skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure?
If so this could be the role you are looking for!
As a Service Team Leader for Initial Washrooms you will be essential in helping us deliver and maintain high quality service across the Belfast area.
As a Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for :
• Daily management of a team of up to 10 Service Drivers across a geographical area within the branch
• Working collaboratively with the other Team Leaders to plan and coordinate the Service Drivers so that each customer receives the right service as promised
• Liaising with customers to resolve issues / complaints
• Supporting the Service and Branch Managers with their decisions on how to improve the quality, efficiency and customer service provided by the branch
• Monitoring the team's performance through various methods including quality checks and accompanied customer service visits to develop each driver and drive the improvement of performance levels and customer satisfaction
• Communicating with the warehouse staff on the routes each driver will take and the products they will need on their vans
• Supporting the Sales Team with planning of installations to exceed customer expectations
Who are we?
We are Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 Group with a small company feel. We want our staff to enjoy working
here and you'll find our people to be honest, approachable and outwardly friendly; whether it's at 06:00 in
the morning or on their way home.
You will be a Service Team Leader for Initial Washrooms, one of the UK's leading providers of washroom,
hygiene and floorcare services. These services may not be the most glamorous but they are an essential
for all businesses!
We are a government accredited learning organisation which means we deliver the best training,
qualifications and opportunities to our people. We invest a great deal in this area to make sure you are
ready for promotion opportunities when they come. This could mean promotion from a Service Team
Leader to Service Management or Branch Management in the future!
If you are the right fit for our Service Team Leader vacancy, you will:
• Have demonstrated leadership skills in any work environment
• Have worked in or be ready for a fast-paced and varied work environment
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points
• Experience in managing within a service delivery environment would be an advantage but don't worry we
will train you in all the aspects needed to be successful within our industry
We reward you in a number of ways:
• A basic salary of £22,130
• A grading system with higher salary bandings for consistently strong performance
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Sales leads commission
• RI Rewards (includes cashback and discounts on multiple retailers)
• Being part of an organisation that promotes and develops their staff from within
• Job security as part of a FTSE 100 company.
If you've made it this far, you must click apply! Don't miss this opportunity to make the best working decision possible.