At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you'll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you'll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
Do you wish to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work on customer-centered products used by millions of users? Do you thrive when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and empowering atmosphere? If so, then we want to meet you!
- Build highly scalable products that help small businesses succeed online with phenomenal user experiences
- Deliver a phenomenal customer experience via experimentation and data, solving problems spanning the front-end to the backend
- Embrace Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Help establish and supervise metrics to ensure product and customer success, including real-time application monitoring and performance profiling of our applications
- Work on a remote first team of software engineers, product management, user experience designers and data scientists within an encouraging environment where you will have the flexibility to structure your day
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years proven experience building products and services
- A good foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns
- Experience with automated testing code and using test frameworks
You might also have...
- A BS or MS in a computer science, information system, UX or related proven experience
- Supplied or managed open-source projects
- Previous work experience with AWS
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits ( My Wallet ), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups ( Culture ). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us ( .aspx .)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at myrecruiter@ .
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.