(Senior) Consultant IT Management & Digitalization (m/f/d)
Zielstattstr. 19, 81379 Munich, Germany
You have to work with us too - but just differently!
Become part of a team that dispenses with hierarchies, regards appreciation, respect, trust and feedback as the basis of its culture and places great emphasis on personal responsibility. Get involved and take our customers with you on the journey of digitalization.
(Senior) Consultant IT Management & Digitalization (m/f/d).
As a (Senior) Consultant, you can perform a wide variety of tasks with us. Currently, our focus is on the topics of service management, project management and governance, risk & compliance. Digitization remains the megatrend of the future and will continue to affect a wide variety of areas. Together with you, we will continue to develop our portfolio, our company and our customers - and you, of course.
Depending on your focus, you can develop concepts, processes and structures, lead or work on projects, become active as a product owner, leave your mark as a Scrum Master or record and implement requirements.
With us you will:
- Drive digitization forward
- Identify and implement customer requirements and improvement potentials
- Analyze and optimize structures and processes of service organizations
- Learn and apply methods, frameworks and standards
- Lead and participate in Agile and classic projects
- Conduct trainings, workshops and assessments
In addition to a fair salary, we offer:
- Work-life balance: 30 vacation days plus Christmas and New Year's Eve, flexible working hours, home office or the option of mobile working, overtime reduction, plenty of remote work and the option for a sabbatical create enough space to balance private and professional life.
- Further & training opportunities: We support you in your individual development to expand your professional and personal strengths.
- Company pension plan: Your financial security is a matter close to our hearts. Therefore, we offer you an attractive pension plan.
- An attractive working environment: being part of 42ANTS means working side by side with people who take the step forward together - for our customers, for us employees and for our sponsors.
- Value proposition: Appreciation, trust and community are our core corporate values, we work transparently, of course, and your opinion is very important to us.
- Attractive BYOD offer: Up to a certain amount, you are free to decide which device you want to work with. Through our BYOD scheme devices become your property.
- Company events: of course, we will also regularly celebrate our progress and successes together.
- Cooperative/profit sharing: You believe in mutual success and want to share in the profits? Then there is the possibility to acquire shares of the MITdenken cooperative. About the cooperative shares, you thus have an important role as a "co-entrepreneur".
- You bear responsibility for yourself, your work and your customers
- You want to help shape our company and contribute to its success
- You have a high motivation to familiarize yourself with new topics, apply them and pass them on
- You have a healthy self-confidence with appropriate appearance
- You bring conceptual and analytical thinking and shine with good communication and presentation skills
- You speak German and English
Your education and experience:
- Above all: be a bright mind, more pragmatic than dogmatic with values that mean something to you.
- One or the other milestone you already have behind you after your training.
- If you have certificates in ITIL , PRINCE2 , Agile Scrum, COBIT or comparable frameworks and methods in your pocket, you are welcome to bring them to the interview.
- Not a requirement - but if you've already been exposed to ServiceNow, we'd love to hear about it.