Experienced SEN Teaching assistants are required ASAP for schools in Harrow and surrounding boroughs.
This role would suit somebody who is experienced working with children with a wide range of needs, ideally within a specialist setting. The ideal candidate would;
- Have experience working with children with SEN
- Experience with visual aids, PECS and Makaton
- Be confident managing some challenging behaviour
- Be able to commit to full-time work
- Be willing to get stuck in to all aspects of school life
This role would suit a confident and self-assured SEN TA with a passion for working with moderate to severe learning difficulties.
We can offer candidates;
- Great rates of pay (£80-100 per day)
- 24/7 support from an SEN expert
- Roles customised to your career aspirations
- 1:1 support from just one consultant
- Training opportunities with leading SEN and education experts
Applicants should be a keen team player and be happy to be flexible throughout the day.
If you are a patient and empathetic SEN Teaching Assistant now looking for a long term role ASAP, get in touch!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Olivia.