The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Secure Mobility Analyst to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract.
We seek a Secure Mobility Analyst to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will provide provisioning, mobile engineering services, testing, IT repair, maintenance, and Registration Authority (RA) to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Responsible for managing the secure mobility process end-to-end
- Partners across a larger team to ensure the collective organization is meeting the customer's demands
- Configure, encrypt, and customize specific mobile devices and hotspots for specific areas of responsibility for OCONUS and stateside location.
- Identify and develop solutions for complex network and mobile device problems affecting high visibility customers.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management, testing, and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG), and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determine a solution, to report problems for mobile devices, and degraded user experience.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst documentation.
- Generate requests for passwords, passcodes, and pins.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices, hotspots, and other supplies and materials.
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Able to obtain DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II (example: Security+ ce.) within 90 Days of Hire
- Able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.