It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
The SAP Project Manager is a critical role that independently manages a full range of projects, including the larger and more complex corporate or departmental projects and implementations. You will organize, plan and execute projects, ensure adherence to deadlines, manage project budgets, help define the project's objectives and oversee quality control.
- Define project scope and lead the development, documentation and implementation of large-scale projects and change initiatives in line with organizational policies and strategies, defining and maintaining realistic project plans and supervising progress against agreed quality and performance criteria in both traditional and Agile methodologies
- Review and ensure project financial management and reporting to relevant parties
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and documents functional requirements / specifications to capture business needs and validate and acquire sign off from business representative
- Develop positive relationships across the business to facilitate open dialogue and identify the communication needs of each interested party, ensuring engagement and acquiring formal agreement from relevant parties on scope, requirements and delivery
- Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team in balancing the priorities and scope
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification with 7-10 years in a corporate IT environment
- PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Experience working in Software product development projects using traditional and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience on SAP HANA/SAP Cloud Platform/S4 HANA
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER