Are you an experienced Internal Sales Support Administrator looking for your next opportunity? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun and busy environment? Want to wok for a well-established and successful organisation based in Birmingham? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
To interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Deal directly with customers by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Support the Sales Development Managers by handling calls and enquiries in their absence
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Key Account Management
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Abide by credit limits issued by Accounts.
- Experience in Internal Sales / Sales Support Administration or similar experience
- Comfortable in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Keen to learn
- Competent in relevant IT packages especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to learn internal systems
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
- Annual company bonus (subject to company and team performance)
- Hybrid working (2 days WFH)
- 21 days holiday + BH
- 8.45 am - 5pm Mon - Fri (1 hour lunch)
- Parking on-site
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.