SPAR is growing our reset and remodel merchandising team! This Reset Merchandiser job will be part of a team remodeling the insides of big box retailers. Anyone with a background in merchandising resets or remodels, installer, construction, or general labor, this could be a perfect fit for you. The ideal merchandiser is; self-sufficient, highly motivated, knows their way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment.
Join the best reset/ remodel merchandiser team in the business and APPLY TODAY!
Projects include category resets and fixture installation.
When one project ends, another STARTS
What We Offer:
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work
- Competitive pay
- DailyPay - work today, get paid tomorrow
- Note: to use DailyPay, you must be signed up for Direct Deposit in ADP.
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
What You'll Do:
- Work remodeling big box retail stores
- Building and assembling retail store shelving fixtures
- Work with Plan-O-Grams on all items tagged and approved by store management
- Update Signage, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand a minimum shift of 10 hours
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Planogram experience
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
- Knowledge/ability to use basic tools necessary for the job
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license,
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels