Our Resident Assistant/Caregivers aids in the personal care and protection of the residents in the assisted living level of care. You would actively incorporate the CARF/CCAC standards into the daily rhythm of life of the residents. You would develop awareness of residents' interests and needs and assist residents to maximize their independence and participation. You will work on a one-on-one basis with residents providing direct resident care and assisting in residents' activities of daily living and scheduled program activities.
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Prior experience working with seniors
- Current First Aid & CPR certifications
- Flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Some Vocational/technical training in the nursing field specifically with elderly and dementia and/or CNA preferred
- One year experience working with elderly requiring memory support, or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of a computer for input of resident information;
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations -
- CPR and First Aid certification required
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.