SPAR Marketing Force is looking for Traveling Merchandisers
SPAR Marketing Force (SMF) partners with nationwide retailers, managing remodel type initiatives. This is doing new store set ups which includes product merchandising and may require light peg and shelf installation. Our traveling merchandisers work 5 to 7 consecutive days. Teams start at 7AM daily. This is working in a team environment with a SPAR team lead on site to give direction.
- Planogram, Product placement.
- Own a reliable personal vehicle, valid driver's license, ability to travel within a scheduled geographical area.
- Lifting and carry minimum 30 lbs.
- Business casual attire and well groomed
Work today, get paid tomorrow!
SPAR offers DailyPay - a program that allows employees to access their pay same day of work.
Never wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Transfer your earnings on your own schedule
- SAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by linking your savings account
- AVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills & expenses
Note: to use DailyPay, you must be signed up for Direct Deposit in ADP.
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid by SPAR
- Double occupancy required