NEW Starting RN rate range is 34.00 - 36.00/hr
Active Bonuses for RNs:
- $5,000 BONUS for EVENING SHIFT - FULL TIME
- $2,500 BONUS for EVENING SHIFT - PART TIME
Elderwood at Hamburg is seeking high quality, compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents and their families.
- Part Time, Full Time & Per Diem Options
- Weekly pay schedule
- Robust Tuition Assistance - Seeking BSN? We can help.
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous PTO
- 401K PLUS Employer Matching
Registered Nurse (RN) Position Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader team members assist in the ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing care. This position is responsible for the direct nursing care of residents which encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
8 Hour Shift Options (12's available as well!):
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p10p
- Nights: 10p-6a
All shifts include an every other weekend requirement
Join Our Team: If making a difference in someone's life is important to you, join our team today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Employee of the Month recognition, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes! Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned team.
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as necessary.
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care plan.
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards, medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes, Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other required records.
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties, and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and treatment are respected.
About Elderwood at Hamburg:
- Convenient to lakeshore and southtowns communities, Elderwood at Hamburg provides quality subacute rehab services, skilled nursing, and memory care in a bright and welcoming facility. For those on the path to recovery from surgery, illness, or injury, Elderwood offers exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapy in a modern, well-equipped rehab suite.
From: USD $34.00/Hr. Qualifications:
Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current State license required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Physical stamina for constant activity required.
Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.