ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location
4073 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Pittsburgh, PAEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
We are currently conducting interviews for FT/PT and Weekend positions. We are offering a Sign on Bonus payable in quarterly installments. We have great shift differentials along with weekend differentials. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Daily Pay Program, Long/Short term disability, Critical Illness insurance and much, much more. If you are also looking to go further on the nursing path, we also offer education assistance. We take pride in assisting our staff to grow organically in our company because you are our family! We?re Proud to be named to Forbes? 2022 list of ?The Best Employers for New Grads?!! If you are interested in joining our AMAZING TEAM!!
We are offering the following:
*NEW COMPETITIVE WAGES*
*SIGN ON BONUS*
*Shift/Weekend Differentials* ASK ABOUT OUR WEEKEND WARRIOR PROGRAM
*Daily Pay Program*
*Employee Discount Program*
*Paid Parental Leave for FT/PT
*****WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOMED DAILY FOR ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS AND JOB OFFERS!!
For more information or to schedule an interview: Call/Text 412-328-8519