Addus HomeCare, is searching for a Full-Time Registered e join a rapidly growing company that is passionate about making a difference in people lives. Work for a company that values our employees and understands that work-life balance is important.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Licensed as a RN in the state of practice and CPR certifications required.
- At least one (1) year clinical practical nursing experience preferably in intensive care, rehabilitation or medical surgical nursing (preferred)
- Home health experience preferred
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the home environment
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
To apply via text, text 1143 to (334) 518-4376