At Absolute, we're entering a period of very exciting growth, and we're looking for ambitious Recruitment Consultants to be part of that journey. We've recently completed a complete rebrand which has seen us merge from three companies to one recognised brand, Absolute Recruit.Absolute Recruit has established ourselves in both London and the Home Counties, and currently work as a partner to businesses that include the fastest growing UK fintech's, global fashion/retail brands and FTSE-100 businesses. Absolute Recruit's technology and IT recruitment division is experienced in building high-performing teams across Information Technology, Technology, Product, Digital and Data disciplines.
Here's what we can offer the successful Recruitment Consultant:
- A competitive salary, bonuses, pension and an uncapped commission scheme.
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Flexible, hybrid working.
- 25 days holiday.
- Quarterly company events (for every employee), dinner and drinks at amazing bars in London.
- Quarterly high-performer events (Michelin Star Restaurants).
- Annual company holidays. In recent years, we have taken the team to Edinburgh and Rome and Berlin, with Dubrovnik or Vegas in 2023.
- Continuous internal and external training courses (including a 12-week training programme for junior consultants).
- Clear career progression, with opportunities for Trainee Consultants through to Team Leaders and Directors as we continue to grow.
We have an established team in Welwyn Garden City that is continuously growing, and also hiring within our modern office in Farringdon, London. Absolute Recruit is recruiting across all three of our divisions; IT & Tech, Finance & Accountancy, and HR & Talent.
We have a high-performing culture that takes a consultative approach with both our candidates and clients. We aim to be a partner to our clients, an extension of their business that can add genuine value to their business.
Above all else, we believe that investing in our people pays dividends for the future. For our trainee's, there are no stupid questions and we have the structure and team in place to train and develop you. For more experienced consultants, you will have a genuine opportunity to inherit/build your own team and will be supported as your career develops. We have ambitious growth plans, with a four-year plan to grow from 15 consultants at the beginning of 2022 (now at 25) to 65 consultants by 2025. If you're a Recruitment Consultant or an ambitious individual looking to start their career in recruitment, apply today or contact a member of the team for a confidential chat.