QUALITY ENGINEERCHELTENHAMFULL TIME, PERMANENTUp to £42,000
Our client, an industry leading organisation who specialise in engineering and manufacturing, are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their growing team in Cheltenham.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for routinely identifying and performing tasks based on the needs of the business, communicating and interfacing with all levels of staff including executive management, customers, suppliers, and regulatory agencies.
As the successful candidate you will experience great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Benefits include 25days holiday + bank holidays, life insurance, contributory pension scheme, and access to a range of discounts via their reward scheme.
- Creating and updating procedures and processes
- Provide advice and oversee product verification activities
- Supports quality system improvements through corrective and preventive actions
- Supports system development, integration, and training activities
- Increases internal and/or external customer satisfaction activities
- Performs internal and/or external compliance audits as scheduled
- Demonstrable experience within a Quality Engineering position
- Working knowledge of root cause investigation techniques
- Knowledge and experience of using a quality tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools to produce professional, accurate and timely reports and documentation including statistical data
- Able to demonstrate effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Advanced problem solving (analysing, investigating, and following up)
- Diligence and attention to detail
If you're interested in becoming a Quality Engineer, apply today with your current CV. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.