Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Leader, who will be responsible for all quality related responsibilities for the Commissioning and Qualification activities of laboratory systems.
- Accountable for the review and approval of qualification/validation documents (eg URS, DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ Plans and Reports, CSV documentation)
- Accountable for issues, reviews, or approval of deviation reports, assessments and CAPAs in their area of responsibility
- Writes or revises SOPs in their area of expertise
- Represent qualification/validation topics during customer audits and regulatory inspections
- Bachelor, Master degree or PhD in biotechnology, chemistry, life science or related field
- Significant experience in the GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry, preferable in a role within a Quality Unit
- Strong background in cGMP
- Broad knowledge in qualification of lab equipment and systems
- Professional fluency in English and German is a must
To find out more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out directly to (see below) .
Job Title: QA Manager Capex
Location: Visp, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.