Seeking a Full Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Northern New York.
Summary:Perform professional level work in meeting and conducting assessment, medication evaluation and management, treatment planning and discharge planning services to adult individuals and families. Responsible for treatment plan coordination, referent relations, payor relations, and intervention with client support systems.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Northern New York, on the shores of the St. Lawrence River. Exceptional, dedicated people, rewarding career opportunity, excellent compensation and benefit program and the ability to deliver healthcare in a close-knit community.
Completion of a Master s Degree or, post-Master s Degree in Nursing within the psychiatry specialty area from an accredited college or university.
Professional Certification, License:
Possession of current license to practice as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner as granted by New York State.
- Knowledge of the principles of psychotherapy applicable to care, treatment and rehabilitation of children and adults with behavioral, developmental or psychological disturbances.
- Knowledge of psychological testing devices and methods.
- Knowledge of record keeping and report writing techniques.
- Ability to organize and carry out new programs and procedures.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
For more details please submit your resume or send it directly to
(JOB ID: KD2)