Project Manager Based in Basildon: Commutable from: Billericay, Wickford, South Benfleet, Southend on Sea£35,000-£40,000 + Company Car + Training + Progression + Company EventsAre you a Project Manager looking to be the go to expert on the management of automotive manufacturing projects?On offer is the chance to play a pivotal role in the management of some of the most prestigious projects in the country, whilst developing your career through training and progression opportunities. The company is going through a phase of expansion with five facilities across the UK, boasting over 170+ employees all offering a world class service, making this a great time to join.This would suit a Project Manager (or a project engineer looking to move to management) with proven experience in an automotive background. Who can demonstrate working in a muti functional project role showcasing their fantastic networking, planning and presentation skills.The Role:
- Define scope of the project, goals and deliverables that support my clients business goals.
- Develop full scale project plans and effectively communicate expectations to colleagues.
- Estimate the resources and personnel needed for each project
- Set and continually manage project expectations with colleagues.
- Minimum Three years experience in Project Management
- Minimum Three years experience in the automotive manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Automotive OEM and Tier 1 Manufacturing (essential)
- Previous use of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) (essential)
Reference Number: BBBH161735To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates