Who We Are
Our work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're an industry changer - we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization. What You'll Do Your ideas don't go on the shelf, they go out into the world.
If you want to solve important global challenges that involve technology, business, science and logistics, we want you on the team. Every improvement, idea and invention you make gets tested and quickly implemented because our solutions are already in use by some of the nation's largest retailers. Are you ready to drive the change?
Symbotic is about embark on an SAP S/4HANA journey. We are looking for a Principal Demand Planning Functional Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs.In this role you will:
What You'll Need
- Be responsible for identifying & documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
- Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions.
- Assist with testing activities such as, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Develop a strong understanding of all system functions within the SAP/S4Hana financial modules in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
- Plan, organize, document, coordinate, and schedule work in the development of assigned tasks. Possibly lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ years of ERP implementation experience as a Demand Planning Functional Analyst
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP S/4HANA MM and MRP modules
- Experience working with Engineering and Supply Chain teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience with management of outsourced manufacturing system processes
- Understanding of demand planning, forecasting and inventory optimization
- Experience with S &OPs planning process
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering and strong business process design skills
- Significant experience with unit, integration testing and user acceptance testing along with post-production support
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues and tasks
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology
- SAP certifications (preferred)
- Experience with a manufacturing organization (preferred)
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.