An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Pricing Analyst for a Technology company.
A hybrid role of 4 days in the office per week based near Canary Wharf.
As Pricing Analyst you will be working cross-functionally with sales leaders, sales engineers, legal and finance to help drive revenue and provide best deal structures. You will be a key member of the Revenue Operations team looking to grow revenue.
Responsibilities as Pricing Analyst
- Providing a consultative guidance to sales reps regarding deal structure and pricing along with assisting in the creation of quotes within Salesforce.
- Ensure the details of accounts and opportunities are accurately reflected in Salesforce. You will be maintaining and completing tasks within Salesforce from sales reps and other internal departments.
- Drive system and process enhancements to improve the team's scalability and efficiency.
- Contribute to the managing of materials on the sales repository, as needed.
- Work with Legal to make approved changes to quote documentations.
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years' experience in Contract Management, Finance, Pricing, Sales, Operations, or similar related fields.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple concurrent deliverables for different end users.
- Ability to build price plans and offers to best aid the Sales team in completing the Sale.
- Strong analytical and communicative understanding and experience.
- Strong relationship management ability.
This is a permanent role, paying around £70,000. A Hybrid role of 4 days in the office based near Canary Wharf.