Madera is part of the metropolitan statistical area of Fresno, just minutes from the Sierra Nevada Mountains and a few miles from the entrance to Yosemite National Park. The city of Madera offers an oasis retreat in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. The city with its colorful history and heritage is considered a premier residential community, offering an abundance of cultural events, special attractions, miles of trails and open spaces, challenging golf courses and outstanding recreational facilities, as well as renowned resorts, restaurants. and shopping.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV to .
- 100% outpatient
- Visas welcomed
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Monday through Friday with flexible hours
- No call or weekends
- 20 - 22 patients per day, additional pay per patient over 22
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Loan repayment assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail