Join Our Team: Are you looking to take the next step in your career? From: USD $15.70/Hr. Overview:
We are looking for a dedicated candidate that has Pharmacy Technician and Medical Billing experience!
The purpose of this role is to complete the initial data entry of prescriptions into the Pharmacy operating system to be reviewed and approved by a pharmacist. Provide administrative support to the billing department by processing and resolving pharmacy claims based on pharmacy delivery schedules, adding in insurance, tracking prior authorizations, and processing returned medications. Facilitate problem resolution by contacting clients' insurance company, doctor office, and/or nursing facility. Answer and triage incoming calls into the department.
Woodmark New York Benefits:
- WEEKLY Pay Schedule
- New Increased Wages
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Free On-Site Parking
- Point-earning employee reward program: Redeem for Prizes!
- Monday through Friday
- 1pm to 9pm OR 2pm to 10pm
- Enter prescriptions into the pharmacy operating system for pharmacist approval.
- Answer and triage incoming phone calls in the department.
- Process prescription refill request from facilities.
- Make calls to the facilities regarding medication inquires.
- Reviews and investigates rejected third party claims; resolves/adjudicates as deemed necessary.
- Reviews and establishes cycle fill batch claims from automatic dispensing machines per schedule for all assigned locations.
- Prepares and processes third party prior authorization forms and follow-up as necessary.
- Processes credits and returns.
- Provides superior customer service.
Base wages increase with experience!
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 years' experience in pharmacy/third party billing, or pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Ability to answer multiple phone line
- Experience in long term care billing preferred
- Pharmacy Technician experience in long term care, retail hospital setting preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Prior experience working with third party payors a plus
- Exceptional time management skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
Woodmark expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.