Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring for a full time Parts & Service Technician!
Competitive pay plus commission!
Northern Tool + Equipment is a growing family-owned retailer offering a wide selection of products - from consumer goods to industrial and construction equipment. We build lasting relationships with our customers who want to do it on their own to the seasoned pro. With over 125 store locations, we offer trustworthy customer service powered by deep product knowledge. We are looking for a driven mechanic who is a fast learner and takes pride in supporting the team to succeed.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Parts & Service Techs provide sales and customer service in our Parts & Service Department.
- Greeting and assisting customers in the service department
- Assists customer in determining what product/part they need or if they need to schedule a service appointment
- Source parts for stock and repairs, ordering parts, processing paperwork, and contacting customers when their part is in
- Performs assembly and light repairs as needed
- Assist customers in loading equipment as needed
- A positive attitude, energetic and service focused
- Knowledge of light industrial products and a willingness to learn
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Works safely and complies with all established rules and practices relating to safety and security
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Previous retail experience
AT NORTHERN TOOL + EQUIPMENT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off + Holiday Pay
- Tuition assistance and training programs to support your success
- Family culture
- Discounts on store products
- A clean and organized work environment with supplied tools and uniforms