Driver - Full Time
Bergstrom of Chevrolet of Middleton
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD AT BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE AND APPLY TODAY.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to guests, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, inventory control administrator, parts counter people, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up and checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 830a-430p
Pay starting at $15.00/hour based on experience.
WHO'S RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Eagerness to learn
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Active Listening Skills
- Excellent Guest/Customer Service
- Strong Communication Skills
- Relationship Building Skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (for FT team members)
- Vacation Time (for FT team members)
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (for FT team members)
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for growth!
WHAT MAKES BERGSTROM DIFFERENT:
- Wisconsin's largest automotive group
- Established in 1982 in Neenah WI
- 1,750+ team members and growing
- 32 dealerships and 34 brands (and growing!)
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for by Automotive News
- Glassdoor voted Bergstrom as one of the best companies to work for in 2020 and 2021
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau and Time Magazine
- We are committed to giving back to our communities by supporting organizations like Make-a-Wish, United Way, and Drive for a Cure
Drive your career forward today! APPLY NOW!
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.