Pay rate starting at $39.60/hour plus more with experience.
Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
Apply today! Elderwood at North Creek's Benefits
- Pay in lieu of benefits program for part time staff
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks - ask HR about our School Partners that provide the most reimbursement & assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Full Benefits Package,
- Employee referral program
This position is located in North Creek, NY. at the base of Gore Mountain in the Adirondacks.
Elderwood at North Creek is seeking high quality, compassionate Registered Nurse Supervisors (RNs) to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents and their families. We are looking to fill FULL TIME, PART TIME and PER DIEM shifts.
RN Supervisor Position Overview:
- The Nursing Supervisor assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at the facility during the assigned shift, supervision of nursing personnel of each unit, and other additional duties assigned by the Director of Nursing Services
Join Our Team: Are you ready for a rewarding career? Join a company that cares for you, too. Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Free Hot and Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
RN Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty.
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services.
Base wages increase with experience!
From: USD $39.60/Hr. Qualifications:
RN Supervisor Qualifications:
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are performing work and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.