Hybrid (1 day a week in office)
£40-45,000 + Bonus
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently searching for a Network Engineer to join a well-established and highly reputable organisation who specialise in providing 24/7 services to the UK Healthcare sector.
Due to continued growth, they are building out their Networking team and require an experienced professional to join them and deliver technical Infrastructure Projects and be a senior escalation point for any technical issues that arise within the organisation regarding the Networks.
Key Areas of Responsibility: -
- Operational Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Proactive Monitoring
- Business Continuity
- Operations Projects
Essential Technical Requirements: -
- Cisco Switches and Routing Technologies
- TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing Protocols, VLANS
- Configuring Cisco Firewalls and VPNs
- Supporting Clients Windows Operating Systems either hosted or cloud-based
- Configuring and support virtualisation technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V
- Project Delivery experience
Beneficial Experience: -
- Administering Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- IP Based Telephone Systems
If you would be interested in finding out more about the role and company, please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.