Salary: £40,000 Per Annum
Hours: 40 to 45 hour hours per week
Extras: Bonus Scheme OTE £50,000-£60,000, staff discounts
- Free Breakdown & Travel Insurance
- 50% Discount on Motor, Home & Pet Insurance
- 9% Pension - Choose to Opt out and get the money now!
- 31 days Annual Leave
Looking for a skilled & experienced Automotive Smart Repairer/ Multiskilled Paint Sprayer required for full time vacancy. You will be familiar with water based paints & have extensive hands on experience in a car painting environment.
Main Job purpose of Smart Repairer/ Multiskilled Paint Sprayer:
- To undertake all tasks within the repair identified within a controlled period of time allowing better workflow within the workshop
- To undertake all of the repairs within the process identified
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such work in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to restore vehicles to an acceptable standard.
Experience, Qualifications and Training for Smart Repairer/ Multiskilled Paint Sprayer:
- To have experience in the Paint / Panel / MET repair of motor vehicles.
- A full driving license
- Willing to gain relevant qualifications in line with workshop / site requirements.
- ATA Qualifications in any area are an advantage but not essential.
Please contact Steve Daniels at Tru Talent on or using reference (772) or if you can 'Apply Now'.