Job DescriptionWe are looking for an Experienced Mortgage Advisor to join us in Porthmadog, working in our well known Beresford Adams Estate Agents. OTE £60K
We are looking for an exceptional person who has the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers experience throughout the mortgage process.You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.What can we offer you as our Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Competitive Salary OTE £60K
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Leads generated from our colleagues in Estate Agency.
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus
- Group Discounts on Property Services.
Skills and experience required:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support.
- Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
- Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs.
- Taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice and build lasting relationships.
Countrywide Mortgage Services are part of the Connells Group
- Full CeMAP or industry equivalent qualification.
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
, one of the largest and most successful estate agency
and property services
providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales
expertise with a range of services including new homes
, mortgage services
and more!Connells Group UK
is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.