My client is looking for a Time-served Mechanical Fitter to assemble various sized sub-components post manufacture and surface treatment, into final assemblies for our various Machine Ranges.Mechanical fitter - CheshireHourly rate - £ 17 - £22 an hour 1 month rolling contract - possibility of going permanent Requirements:
- Have previous factory production experience - Essential.
- Experience working with Steel fabrications - Essential.
- Have JIG work experience - Advantageous but not essential
- Experience in MIG Welding - Advantageous but not essential
- Have experience in the assembly of Hydraulic Pipework / Hoses, Hydraulic Motors and Manifolds - Essential.
- Have good knowledge of workshop tools and machinery; including Band Saw and Pedestal Drill - Advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, please get in touch. I want to help YOU get the best role possible. When is the best time to give you a call, I can get in touch this afternoon? If you know anyone suitable for this role then please give them my details and you could get a referral fee up to £250 if they are successfully placed.Looking forward to hearing from you.Many Thanks, Beibhinn Kelly