Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading manufacturer and supplier of consumer goods, who are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant. This role aims to ensure effective contribution toward the management of the accounting, reporting, legal and tax affairs of legal entities within the business.
- Salary Up to 40k
- Working from home
- Pension 6%
- Life Assurance 2x salary
- 29 days annual leave
- Wellbeing Support
- Take ownership & control of the Intercompany reconciliation process.
- Contribute to cost management, including the critical topics of the European Shared Service Agreement and Advertising and Sales Promotion.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the financial performance of all entities.
- Manage timely and accurate submission of monthly reporting packs.
- Ensure robust financial controls are continuously in place, including crucial balance sheet
- Support the Financial Controller and Accountants to ensure statutory, legal and tax
- Preparation and submission of monthly tax returns, including VAT and Intrastat declarations.
- Contribute to the monthly and annual forecasting and planning processes.
- Work with the transactional team to ensure process compliance and enhancements where possible.
- Support assigned Sales, Marketing, General administration, and IT functions in the Business Partner role.
- CIMA Qualified / Part Qualified (working towards)
- High-level analytical and data interrogation skills
- High-level excel skills
- An Industrial / FMCG / manufacturing background would be beneficial.