LEAD DATA ENGINEER
£70,000-80,000 PER ANNUM
This AI-Powered logistics company is searching for a new Lead Data Engineer, to Revolutionise their expanding Data and Analytics team, and help build out brand new Data pipelines using Python and SQL. You will also be responsible for building a new Data platform in AWS.
This growing company are searching for a new Lead Data Engineer, to own the technical direction of their expanding Data and Technology team. This new AI-powered logistics platform have seen growth since they formed in 2015 and aims to make world-class logistics available to every company.
Joining this team as a Lead data engineer, you will be responsible for building the company's next-generation data platform using AWS. This role has many hands-on aspects, along with some leadership qualities.
- Lead the design of new data pipelines, BI and analytics infrastructure.
- Lead and mentor a group of Data Engineers helping with their career development.
- Ensure a high standard of Data collection across the business.
- Assess new technologies that the company are implementing within the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial experience building Data pipelines using Python.
- Strong knowledge in using SQL.
- Experience working within AWS.
- An understanding of DataBricks, or other ETL tools.
- Share options.
- Generous Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Monthly fitness fund.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Cameron Webb via the apply link on this page.