Lead Account Architect
Cloud Transformation Consultancy
Permanent - UK Remote
Up to £100,000 + Bonus
The Atlas Recruitment Group are searching for an experienced Architect with a background in Solutions and Enterprise Architecture to join a successful and growing Cloud Transformation consultancy as a Lead Account Architect.
The organisation are growing at a very quick rate due to a continued stream of projects coming through the door and as part of their expansion, they require a Lead Account Architect to look after a few key accounts of theirs and act as the technical point of contact throughout any transformation programmes.
As well as this, you will lead a small team of three Solution Architects, and as a team you will be designing end-to-end solutions that span a hybrid data centre and cloud environment within Azure.
- Overall account technical leadership, working closely with senior stakeholders to develop strategy and transformation roadmaps.
- Creates a demand that contributes to the sales pipeline by decomposing transformation roadmaps into workstreams and solution deliverables.
- Provides thought leadership by understanding market trends and innovations and how they may be creatively employed in solving practical real-world business challenges.
- Works with the Commercial team to ensure that new business deals are technically fit for purpose
- Manage Solution Architects as and when needed to oversee the delivery of a transformation programme or project.
- Operates in either a traditional or agile delivery mode, as and when required.
- Work with senior stakeholders to determine the tacit and explicit enterprise requirements, whilst applying consultancy techniques to resolve ambiguities.
- Work with Pre-Sales, Solution Architects, Technical Architects and Account teams to ensure what is proposed is both fit for purpose and meets the core business needs.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please apply with your recent CV for immediate consideration.