A London market insurance broker are looking for a IBA Accountant to join their finance department to ensure the continuation of appropriate cash flow for the Group, through payment of premiums and collection of claims from Underwriters.
- Responsibility for the payment of premiums and collection of claims from Underwriters within the specified terms of trade for the Group
- Chasing statements on a monthly basis for debit balances
- Downloading of bureau signing messages and allocation of the daily signings
- Reconciling statements and incoming and outgoing cash received from Underwriters
- Ensure work is carried out within FCA Guidelines and rules, including maintaining accurate records
- Maintaining effective filing systems within the team
The successful candidate for this IBA Accountant will need previous experience working in a IBA function and have an understanding of the general insurance market and principles.