POSITION SUMMARY: We are searching for a Full-Time Healthcare Partnership Director to grow our services in the community to ensure patients and families have the best end-of-life care. The Healthcare Partnership Director is responsible for managing all aspects of organization marketing including managing the members of the marketing team, establishing, and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Healthcare outside sales experience required
- Minimum of three to five years of professional sales experience; expertise in the hospice and/or home health industry is strongly preferred
- Proven, consistent, and measurable track record of success in finding, signing, and growing business
- Ability to market effectively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
- Experience in leading a multi-member medical industry sales team to success by employing effective hiring, training, and coaching
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, public relations skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
To apply via text, text 1458 to 505-806-1865