Based in Letchworth Garden CityHybrid working, 3 days in the office 2 at home
Salary up to £48,000 - depending on experience
Responsibilities & Duties:
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Monthly sales ledger control account reconciliations for reporting to bank in relation to invoice financing facility.
- Weekly stock reporting to bank for asset-based lending facility.
- Daily and weekly bank reconciliations for £, $ and Euro bank accounts
- Posting of bank charges, direct debits, bank transfers and other miscellaneous receipts / payments.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany, suspense, stock and WIP
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Intrastat returns & EC sales list
- Raising bank transfers.
- Preparation of month end journals to support the production of the management accounts.
- Assist the Financial Controller in maintaining an effective control environment
- Experience with reconciliations & month end exposure
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines and pride in achieving them
- Determination to see tasks through to completion
- Keen attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Strong excel skills
- Prior experience working with invoice financing facilities would be a strong advantage