This market leading international organisation are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. You will be joining an innovative company that has a growing reputation within the market and you will be the main point of contact within finance. Furthermore, this will be a fully office-based role with flexible working hours and the ideal candidate will be available at short notice. A great role for an experienced finance professional who is looking for their next challenge.
Finance Manager - About The Role
In this role you will be directly reporting into the Managing Director and will be responsible for managing a small team of 4. You will be required to report into overseas entities and previous experience in a similar position would be beneficial.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of financial data to produce full monthly management accounts to the Managing Director and head office.
- Day to day running of the Finance Department, overseeing and reviewing all accounting tasks.
- Month end close down.
- Liaison with Company Auditors for the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and external audit.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly reforecast in conjunction with each head of department.
- Profit analysis and capital expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Provide timely financial information for the Company Board Meetings.
- Coach your team and drive high performance and personal development at all levels.
The successful Finance Manager will have
- Previous experience within a Finance Manager position
- Fully qualified or QBE candidates will be considered
- Previous experience with SAP would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
Finance Manager- Benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car parking on site
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)