Due to continued growth, our client is now expanding their base of Field Support Engineers within the UK. This is a great opportunity for an experienced EPOS/IT Field Engineer who has the skills to support installations and trouble shooting network devices
- Location: Field based - M4 Corridor from Acton to Reading
- Job Type: Permanent position
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5:30PM - flexible approach needed due to travel - Standby rota for weekends (currently 1 in 4), standby allowance paid, then overtime if called out.
- Salary: Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits: Paid overtime, company phone, laptop, van & fuel card
As the Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosis and rectification of EPoS, Networking, and IT issues
- Install, Move, Add and Change of EPoS, IT & Networking devices
- Project work including AV, Digital Signage and Customer Rollout
- Providing on-site support services on EPoS, I.T. and Network/Comm's infrastructure, hardware, and software.
- Working with your line management to ensure that your local spares holdings are always sufficient to ensure that you can achieve first time fix resolutions in the vast majority of site visits.
- Working with other members of your team to ensure that regional SLA targets are consistently achieved, and that customer's satisfaction levels are consistently high.
- Representing the company to the highest possible standards at all times by taking pride in your work and pride in delivering truly outstanding levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will have the following related skills / experience:
- Sound understanding of EPoS systems and connectivity.
- Networking diagnosis and rectification.
- Sound fault finding skills.
- Customer facing skills.
- Timely and accurate paperwork completion.
- Flexibility on working days and hours available (some out of hours will be required).
- Cabling Infrastructure (Cat5, Cat6, Wireless etc.).