Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Strategic IT Partner Management is in charge of managing the relationships to our strategic suppliers in the CIO/COO area. This includes Professional Service Providers, Hardware and Software as well as Software Development/ Maintenance and Cloud Service Providers for the Deutsche Börse Group.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better - simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As a Strategic IT Partner Manager, you will support our thrive towards digital excellence within the Compass 2023 Strategy. You will be responsible for scouting new partners, manage the relationship to existing ones, optimize current contracts and license agreements. You will act as an interface between the different product lines, central purchasing and our suppliers and partners to consolidate demands, act as an escalation instance and lead contract negotiations. Furthermore, you will control and optimize our license agreements. You are dedicated to your team and your team's success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership. Personal motivated egos are not embraced. You can deliver high quality output, and a positive customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines and handling multiple critical requests simultaneously.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a "can do" positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- You are the first point of contact for suppliers and partners within the CIO area including alignment with stakeholders and presentations to speed-up the process between the different product lines, our legal entities and central purchasing
- You will develop and execute negotiation strategies together with central purchasing and product lines
- You will perform and coordinate supplier assessments on a regular basis, prepare presentations and align necessary steps with associated stakeholders
- You will develop and drive optimization measures on existing contracts and set standards for future contract and license agreements
- Constant improvement of processes through your experience
- You take care of the development and support of group wide license management
- Academic degree in information technology, economics, business administration or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Previous experience in Technology Purchasing, and/or Partner Management essential
- Proven track record of negotiating with suppliers
- Advanced knowledge in contract design and software license metrics as a plus
- Strong communication skills also on Board and Senior Management level
- Strong analytical skills, structured working method, and safe handling of financial topics, including detailed planning tasks
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Customer-oriented and solution-driven working methods
- Experience in project management with strong organizational and project management skills - experience in IT related projects are beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing