- Drive, operate and maintain a 26' refrigerated box truck (non-CDL) in a safe, courteous, and responsible manner.
- Physically loads company truck at facility and verifies the condition of the truck, the manifest and other paperwork associated with the deliveries to be made.
- Drives to the delivery destination, confirms order with the customer, unloads and verifies product, obtains confirmation signature and payment from customer.
- Experience using mobile apps to make proper notations on the manifest and proof of delivery.
- Experience with electric and manual pallet jacks.
- Clean and confirm the standard maintenance of delivery vehicles.
- Observe company safety procedures.
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service (Promotes Kalera).
- Works in such a manner as to prevent damage to products.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with employees, management, and customers.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and ascending/descending stairs. Requires sitting for relatively long periods of time, while driving.
- Maybe required to load and unload the truck
- Complies with established Company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Colorado Driver's License
- Clean driving record and no infraction within the last 3 years
- Ability to build and arrange loads properly.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Clearinghouse Account required
- Electronic Logging Device Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Kalera, Inc. all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.