Page Personnel are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing law firm, based in Bolton
A well established law firm for over 100 years with offices in the North West.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for carrying out digital marketing activities to help grow the brand and showcase the outstanding service they offer to clients. Duties will include but not limited to;
- Plan, implement and deliver activity across various digital marketing channels to generate quality leads, looking at objectives, goals, metrics, define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful client acquisition and current client upsell opportunities.
- Planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns and automated funnel processes
- Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action and content
- Development of online lead generation strategies including taking the lead on digital advertising activity on various platforms
- Analyse channel performance on a regular basis including reporting and spotting opportunities to improve on ROI through our leads platform
- To work with wider teams to ensure digital content and tone voice is on brand ensuring it's optimised for SEO purposes to generate relevant traffic
- Implementation of multi-channel digital conversion strategies
- Writing and designing marketing and promotional material for a variety of audiences including for use across our social platforms to increase engagement
- Updating their WordPress websites and managing firmwide mailing lists, ensuring the main website is constantly updated and working closely with all departments to deliver their own content objectives
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have previous experience within a digital marketing role, ideally minimum 2 years'
- Have worked within a professional services background previously
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Have the ability to generate new ideas and present new ideas to key stakeholders of the business
£25,000-£27,000 + start date asap + great holiday entitlement package + birthday off