Starting rate is $16.80/hr. and increases with experience.
Diet Technician team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for obtaining and recording information pertaining directly or indirectly to the nutritional needs of residents.
Elderwood at Wheatfield Perks:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- WEEKLY pay schedule
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K Retirement Plan
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Generous PTO & holiday package, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families, and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide written documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude towards residents.
- Display a demeanor which is always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment of others.
- Display a sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness.
Base wages increase with experience!
From: USD $16.80/Hr. Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors degree with a major in nutrition required.
- High degree of personal cleanliness and good hygiene; status of health suitable for food service required.
- Computer skills and ability to work in various software programs preferred.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.