Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
API Architecture offers an innovation-driven space to foster rapid product development focused on APIs and API management and security.
One of our largest showcases is the Digital Business Platform (DBP).
The Digital Business Platform is a central developer portal for internet-based APIs, run by Deutsche Börse Group and accessible to anyone from tech firms to private developers. Users gain free access to public data from Deutsche Börse Group via APIs alongside the possibility to gain access to more data and functionality with subscription. The Digital Business Platform also aims to offer more functionalities for internal APIs and contribute to the development of the DBG internal API landscape.
We look for people who are enthusiastic about learning challenging topics, like to play with the full technology stack and love building, breaking and operating highly reliable systems using Cloud Technology. We have a microservice architecture, primarily written in Go with a React-based frontend. The platform is deployed in Amazon EKS and employs state-of-the-art tooling like such as Terraform, Argo CD, Concourse, Circle CI and Github.
- Design, build, operate and continuously improve:
- the platform infrastructure including the CI/CD pipeline
- the platform features that power the APIs and client applications
- Production support shift duty
- Experience in designing, building and operating:
- AWS infrastructure using Terraform
- Monitoring and observability infrastructure of production systems
- CI/CD pipelines and related tools
- Experience in microservice deployment and container orchestration using Kubernetes , Argo CD, and Helm
- Experience in building cloud-native, pragmatic and scalable systems, employing both synchronous and asynchronous communication models
- Development skills:
- Ability to build and maintain microservices written in Go
- Familiarity with gRPC/REST API design and implementation
- SQL, familiarity with Postgres
- Elastic Search (nice-to-have)
- OSI Model, TCP, HTTP/2, TLS, WAF (nice-to-have)
- Knowledge of PKI, Oauth 2.0 / OpenID Connect, SAML , SCIM 2.0 (nice-to-have)
- Very good written and spoken English skills