Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Atlanta branch is looking for a new Brokerage Entry Writer to join their Customs team.
Provide outstanding customer service and complete all tasks and responsabilities related to customs entry transactions. Perform any tasks which are assignes by the Manager or Supervisor that meets and support the needs of the Customs Brokerage Department.
- Process shipments within department guidelines according to NBSC Customer list/ Controlling branch instructions.
- Timely and accurate input of all data/information to process and facilitate shipments through U.S Customs and PSG's.
- Classify goods acoording to the customers SOP's and/or instructions.
- Check CargoWise "buckets" daily to ensure all steps in entry/brokerage processes are being followed.
- List not fully inclusive of all jobs responsabilities.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors degree desirable.
- 5 years Brokerage experience.
- Ability to prioeize taks of different importance and the ability to work with demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, the employee must be orginized and have the ability to focus to detail and attention.
- Basic knowledge of HTSUS Classification.
- Basic knowledge of Inco Terms.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.